1969 was an incredible year. During the summer, 3 major events were occurring yet the world only recognizes 2 of them. In July, Neil Armstrong walked on the moon and in August we had Woodstock.
In a small community in Ohio, on the weekend of Fathers Day June 15th a family camp on “The Renewed Mind” was about to start. The Coordinators of the camp were Dr Victor Paul Wierwille, Dr Peter J Wade, Mal and Jan George and Bishop K C Pillai (who fell asleep the following year 1970).
Please enjoy these historic teachings.
- Day One Introduction With Dr Wierwille
- Day Two “What is the Renewed Mind” With Bishop K C Pillai
- Day Three Morning “Bishop Pillai Completes His Teachings From Day Two”
- Day Three Evening “The How Of The Renewed Mind” With Dr Peter J Wade
- Day Four With Dr Wierwille
- Day Five With Bishop Pillai (Morning Session)
- Day Five With Bishop Pillai (Evening Session)
- Day Six With Dr Peter J Wade
Here is the Audio Version
Coming Soon In Fireside Audio Format
See Fireside Video Books for more information